Adjective(1) happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface(2) occurring within an institution or community(3) inside the country(4) located inward(5) innermost or essential
(1) internal bleeding(2) UN agencies have to balance universal human rights with the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of member states.(3) It's times when I feel myself really start to get down that I know I need to read a book and get my mind off the internal conflict.(4) It is best suited to businesses that need the special capabilities of an internal digital telephone system.(5) For Smith, then, nature becomes internal to capitalism in such a way that the very distinction implied by using these terms is eroded and undermined.(6) Some works are so broad in scope, so inclusive, even of contradictions internal to themselves, that they can be used to justify almost anything.(7) Our observation may be employed either about external sensible objects, or about the internal operations of our minds.(8) The sources of behavior are external (in the environment), not internal (in the mind).(9) The external and internal dividing walls are the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire damaged section of the building.(10) A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. Left untreated, a peptic ulcer can cause internal bleeding.(11) Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.(12) People who are aware of their internal body state apparently experience more anxiety and other negative emotions in daily life.(13) This is where I personally so often experience an internal tension.(14) Here you have it neat and vibrantly loud - and confected from concepts internal to the celluloid world.(15) In natural beauty, the beauty is external to the thought; in art the beauty is internal to the work.(16) They embody movement and the movement seems to be as much internal to the landscape as in the animals.
(1) internal audit :: notranja revizija
(2) internal rate of return :: interna stopnja donosa
(3) internal affairs :: notranje zadeve
(4) internal control :: notranji nadzor
(5) internal organs :: notranji organi
(6) internal storage :: notranji pomnilnik
(7) internal memory :: notranji pomnilnik
(8) internal organ :: notranjega organa
(9) internal medicine :: interna medicina
(10) internal auditor :: notranji revizor
1. inner ::
2. domestic ::
3. mental ::
4. national ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
internal, internalization, internalize, internalizes, internally, internals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(SIGHS) Can it be more of
an INTERNAL struggle?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
If you want, I can call Internal Affairs,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
No, he cut open a tauntaun and used
its INTERNAL body heat to warm him up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I'm plagued by an INTERNAL struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
creating a pair
of INTERNAL connecting rods,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Slovenian Dictionary: internal
Meaning and definitions of internal, translation in Slovenian
language for internal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of internal in Slovenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'internal'
What internal means in Slovenian, internal meaning
in Slovenian, internal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of internal in Slovenian language.